All children benefit from a quality early intervention education and environment. A child’s brain is 85% formed by age 3 – a dynamic classroom can make all the difference in a child’s life. At Sisu, we pride ourselves on providing dynamic classroom settings through a collaborative and interdisciplinary approach. We rely on corporate partners to make a difference in the lives of families in our community. With your support we are able to grow our programming, grow our student population and provide financial assistance to families who need our services.
Last year, we:
- Awarded more than $824,916 in financial assistance to families
- Completed 8,100 therapy sessions (physical, speech, occupational, dance movement, music and pet)
- Responded to 9,584 medical interventions
- Welcomed more than 500 volunteers
- Recognition on Sisu website and social media platforms for one year
- Co-branded press and media outreach and use of Sisu logo
- Access to 50,000+ Sisu social followers on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram and e-newsletters
- Collaboration on in-store promotional campaigns to engage customers and drive sales
- High-profile exposure and participation opportunities at regional/local special events
- Usage of Sisu promotional video
- Promotional advertising in Sisu’s Annual Report
Why partner with Sisu?
Your partnership allows us to continue to grow our student population, offer financial assistance to families in need and support the general operating cost of the school.
What is the staff to student ratio in the classroom?
1 staff to every 4 students. We feel that this ratio is critical to delivering our mission.
Who are Sisu’s students?
We serve 250+ students on average, ranging in age from six weeks to six years. Our student population reaches thirteen different counties in the Northeast Georgia region.
How many people follow Sisu on social media?
As of August 2019, our social media statistics are:
Facebook Followers – 3,001
Instagram Followers – 634 (and growing!)
Website Views – 50,000+
E-newsletter Contact List – 2,589
At Sisu, we make changes every day in ALL children’s lives. We have also embraced change with the adoption of a new name after more than 30 years, so we ask that you join us in embracing change and partner with us to encourage people in our community to round up their bill to the nearest dollar. The extra change they give can make a profound difference in the life of a child and family at Sisu.
We are happy to provide you with our promotional video to use on your business’ website to help your patrons truly know how they can embrace change. For more information please contact Emily Cohen at 770-535-8372 ext.115 or firstname.lastname@example.org