Registration for the 2023–2024 School Year
It’s hard to believe that spring is right around the corner and the current school year is speeding to a close. With the end of one school year, we begin planning the next. It's registration time! For the full details, download the following document.
- You will be receiving forms in your child’s backpack, please complete the online paperwork at www.mysisu.org/admission and return the paperwork to the front desk by February 28th for enrollment.
- Returning family appointments will take place the first 2 weeks in March, these appointments should take approximately 30 minutes.
New Enrolling Families
- Please complete the online process for registration paperwork at www.mysisu.org/admission.
- A Sisu representative will reach out to you to schedule an appointment for your screener. Children you are enrolling must be present for the intake process.
- Online registration will open March 1st for our new families. If you have previously submitted an online form, please redo it after March 1st, we will not be going back through the waitlist from this school year.
- Registration/Screener appointments will be made the last two weeks of March for new students. Appointments should take approximately 1 hour.
**Non-refundable registration fee: $100 for 1st child, $50 for each additional child (this must be paid when you arrive for your registration appointment. No exceptions.)
GA Pre-K Registration
To participate in the lottery-funded GA Pre-K classroom, children must be four years of age on or before September 1, 2023, and must be a resident of Georgia. If a child is not served as a four-year-old, then the child may be eligible to attend the GA Pre-K Program as a five-year-old. If enrolled, parents of children who are five years of age on September 1, 2023, and age-eligible for kindergarten will be asked to sign a Parent Acknowledgement Form indicating that the child did not previously attend Georgia’s Pre-K Program for longer than 30 days.
- To apply for a slot in the GA Pre-K classroom, please email Jana Hutson (email@example.com) for the application. The application must be submitted to the front desk at Sisu no later than Feb 28, 2023.
- Due to the high demand for this classroom, selections will be made from a lottery draw with considerations for HCS IEP inclusion students, current enrollment, and Hall County residency.
- For our complete enrollment policy, please contact Jhutson@mysisu.org.
- The lottery draw for this classroom will occur on Tuesday, March 1, 2023. Families will receive notification via email of selection by March 3, 2023.