Tuition & Fees
2023-2024 School Year Tuition
Tuition at Sisu is very modest considering the value of the services received. We strive to assure modest rates despite the high cost of running a quality educational program for children with special medical and learning needs that requires a significantly low student-teacher ratio as suggested by the National Association of Educating Young Children (NAEYC). Our goal is to keep a 1:4 ratio in every classroom.✎ EditSign
Program Options (8:30AM-12:30PM)
- 2 Day - $2100/school year (T/TH)
- 3 Day - $3180/school year (M/W/F)
- 5 Day - $5310/school year (M-F)
Early Arrival (7:00AM-8:30AM)
Early Arrival (EA) is included in the program tuition and is only available on days enrolled in the Early Education and Intervention program.
After School Program (12:30PM-4:30PM)
- 2 Day- $1400/school year (T/Th)
- 3 Day- $2120/school year (M/W/F)
- 5 Day- $3540/school year (M-F)
Tuition is paid monthly and is applied from August - May including teacher planning days, legal holidays, and any student absences.
- Invoices will go out on the 15th of the month prior to being due.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of the month, with a 15-day grace period.
- If not paid in full by the 15th day, you will receive a late payment fee of $50.
- If tuition for that month is not paid by the 30th of the month then your child will be unenrolled from Sisu and will be put on the waitlist.*
*We have numerous children waiting to receive a spot at Sisu and this policy will be enforced for the 2023-2024 school year. Example: August 2023 tuition will be invoiced on July 15th via ProCare; tuition is due August 1st. If not paid in full by August 16th, a $50 fee will be applied. If not paid in full by August 30th, the child will be unenrolled from Sisu.
Please fill out the Application for Tuition Assistance
if you would like to be considered for special sliding scale options or scholarships. Our scholarships are reserved for those that are enrolling a child with special needs. Scholarships and financial assistance are allowed for up to 80% of tuition costs for our Education and Intervention Program only. The Tuition Assistance Application must be received along with ALL REQUIRED PAPERWORK no later than June 1, 2023, to be considered.